What Any Good Friend Would Do.
The key to the success of your project is a contractor who will cares, like a friend, about your project and your satisfaction with the final results. More than merely technically competent and reliable, A Straight Line Construction cares about the success of the finished project as if it were their own home.
Who Are We?
John and Mona Van Diepen founded A Straight Line Construction in 1988 after operating several construction related businesses in Northern California the previous 12 years. John is a licensed contractor and licensed real estate agent and Mona is an interior designer and has completed advanced classes in Feng Shui. They treat their customers' homes like they were their own and take the utmost pride in their projects. The years since 1988 have been very successful, enabling A Straight Line Company to grow to become a genuinely unusual company, a leader in its field.
What You Can Expect.
- Courteous, quality on-time workmanship.
- Competent and progressive oversight by the owner himself.
- Competitive prices.
- Advanced disclosure of all cost.
- Introductions to superior related resources such as real estate and architecture.
- Interior Design and color scheme expertise available if needed.
- Frequent, concise communication.
- Review of how client-requested changes would impact completion date and final cost.
- Fulfilling all commitments is our goal.
- Project area left clean and secure at the end of each day.
Why Hire Us?
- You can expect on-going, personal attention from the owners who are vigilant in their oversight of every phase of the work. Their attention is particularly keen with respect to Project Management and Quality Assurance.
- Our people have the pride and professionalism that only comes from being employees, not subcontractors or day laborers.
- You can rest easy knowing that we have a consistent track record of excellence that has earned us hundreds of very satisfied clients and friends. Many have rehired us multiple times.
How to Make an Informed Decision
We'd be pleased to be considered for your project and it's important to us that you make informed decisions prior to work starting. Here are some things to think about:
- Decide your budget and time frame.
- Check our references.
- Ask tough questions and consider the answers.
- Inspect examples of finished work.
- Know your rights in hiring a contractor, and decide how you want to work with us.
When you're ready, we'll be ready to include you as a new client and treat you as a friend
You and your project deserve the very best. When you hire a competent and skilled contractor, in the long run you'll save on time, money, and frustration. We'd love the chance to earn your trust and respect.
What our friends say:
"The end result of our extensive remodel is outstanding. The best part about 'A Straight Line' is that they're a pleasure to work with." Bob Harlow, Chatsworth